ISRAEL TRIPS – DISCOVER ISRAEL BY TRAVELING WITH FRIENDS
The BIG IDEA Israel trips between sessions are a great opportunity for campers staying for more than one session or those who want to enhance their Israeli experience before or after the session. Travel to the most beautiful spots in Israel with your camp friends on exciting trips you’ll remember for a life time.
Check out the trip’s exciting full itineraries:
More Programs | BIG IDEA International Summer Camp In IsraelTrip between 1st and 2nd session. Exciting experience in the north of Israel for ages 7-18Friday, July 20
Saturday, July 21
- Visit Zichron Ya’akov’s town center and learn about the unique history of the town.
- Travel to a youth village. Check in to your room and prepare for Shabbat.
- Kabbalat Shabbat with all your friends, Festive dinner and exciting evening programs
Sunday, July 22
- Fun activities near the youth village: Swimming pool, Horseback riding. sports and farm tour.
- Special evening program: Bonfire and S’mores
- Travel north and take a nature hike in one of Israel’s most beautiful creeks.
- White water rafting at the Jordan river.
- After an exciting (and wet) day, return in the evening to Meir Shfeya youth village and get ready for the second session of BIG IDEA
Full room and board. Lead by professional travel guide in Israel.
Trip cost: $480/ €395
Trip between 2nd and 3rd session. Discover the amazing sites and cities along the coast of Israel for ages 7-18.Saturday, August 4
Sunday, August 5
- Say goodbye to all your friends from 2nd session and get ready for the incredible trip in Israel.
Monday, August 6
- Pack your bathing suit and go on fun beach activities: Kayaking, snorkeling and swimming
- In the afternoon, Visit Zichron Ya’akov’s town center and learn about the unique history of the town
- Evening program: movie night at Meir Shfeya Youth village
Tuesday, August 7
- Travel North to Akko, visit the ancient city and enjoy the vibrant markets.
- Visit Rosh Hanikra, where nature meet the sea and take the cable cart ride.
- Evening program: Pool time and free time at the computer labs
- Ride south to Tel Aviv and for a fun visit in all the main sites: Hacarmel Market, Nachlat Binyamin’s Art fair and Rothschild blvd.
- Visit Old Town Jaffa and walk through the narrow and ancients streets.
- Evening program: Bonfire and S’mores
Full room and board. Lead by professional travel guide in Israel.Trip cost: $620 (or $200 per night) / €515 (or €160 per night)
Watch full trip’s itinerary here
Trips’ final itinerary may change.
Want to sign up and have an amazing trip in Israel? contact us
BIG IDEA Gap Year
BIG IDEA Gap Year is an intensive 5-10 month program in Israel for young adults who wish to combine tech training with an exciting Start-Up Nation experience!
Develop your career in hi-tech, build your resume while interning at top Israeli tech companies and start-ups and get inspired by Israeli entrepreneurs. Professional app developer course will give you the skills and knowledge to success. Mix it up with trips, Hebrew learning, volunteering, and living in an amazing social environment in Be’er Sheva, Israel, and you’ll get a once in a lifetime experience.
Read more about BIG IDEA Gap Year
For more information about the MAX program click here.
TECH DAY CAMP
FunZone by BIG IDEA is a high-tech day camp – the top at it’s field, for kids who are going into 2nd to 9th grade. During our day camp, kids can experience App Development, 3D Design, Lego Robotics, Animation, Graphic Design and a lot more! The kids get to choose two amazing workshops that together with the FunTime- pool time, sports, arts&crafts and lots of fun with their friends, will make the perfect day!
This upcoming July and August-Computer and High Tech Day Camp is held in two locations in Israel – Herzelia and Rishon Letziyon. Fun Zone website