Welcome to your best summer job
This will probably be your best summer…
We are hiring!
International staff • Awesome campers • Great atmosphere
Make an impact on campers in a unique work environment, live in an English speaking camp (room & board included), and be a part of our international staff.
BIG IDEA are Israel’s #1 summer camps and are all about innovation, education and technology.
Spend 7 weeks with international staff & campers,while sharing your knowledge in your own field of interest!This will probably be your best summer job… 😎And luckily – we are hiring!Watch the video to know what our counselors think of their job 🤔Sounds interesting?Want to know more?Full details and working dates available here 👇🏽https://bigidea.co.il/en/camp-information/work-with-us-2/
פורסם על ידי BIG IDEA Summer Camp Jobs in Israel – הדרכה במחנות קיץ בינלאומים ב- יום ראשון, 22 באפריל 2018
Or contact us via email: [email protected]
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
– Fill in the application forms
– We’ll call you for a short interview
– Interview in TLV / Via Skype
– You got in? Get ready for the summer of your life
APPLY TODAY FOR SUMMER 2020
BIG IDEA Meir Shfeya
June 28th – August 18th, 2020
BIG IDEA Neve Hadassah
July 23rd – August 20th, 2020
All counselors must be over 18, and awesome
Workshop and group counselors lead a workshop as well as a group of campers. We have a wide variety of programming, music, robotics, design and special tracks workshops.
Learn more about all our workshops in the Workshop App – here!
- Experience in working with kids and teens
- Experience in summer camps is an advantage!
- Fluent English
- Experience or knowledge in the field of workshop as you choose
- Over 18 years old by June 28th, 2020
- Availability from June 28th to August 18th, 2020 Living on site during the time of employment
Workshop and group counselors lead a workshop as well as a group of campers. We have a wide variety of workshops such as:
Learn more about the different workshops in the Workshop App – here!
• Experience in working with kids and teens.
• Fluent in English and Hebrew.
• Experience or knowledge in the field of workshop as you choose.
• Availability from June 1st until the end of August (depends on the location), 2020
• Over 18 years old by June 1st, 2020 (for Israeli).
• Experience in summer camp - an advantage.
WHY WORK AT BIG IDEA?
• “Working at BIG IDEA was so much fun. I met so many great people, awesome staff and campers from all over the world.” Shay, 23, Israel.
• “BIG IDEA staff is considered the best individuals out there.” Jessica, 19, Canada.
• “Being a part of the BIG IDEA team means intensive, most meaningful, satisfying experience I have ever accomplished.” Julian, 28, France.