What will BIG IDEA bring to your camp?
- 40+ fascinating hands-on workshops from which your campers can choose, including coding, 3D modeling, robotics, gaming, photography and more.
- Israeli counselors who bring innovation, creativity and lots of Ruach (spirit).
- "Unplugged" activities - outdoor sports, Israeli dancing and swimming pool time
- Attract older campers who are searching for a fun and challenging experience.
- Reach new families in the community.
What is your passion?
Check out the variety of innovative workshops we will bring to your camp:
- Animation Studio
- Graphic Design Beginners
- 3D Modeling
- Fashion Design
- Video Editing
- Film Production
- Youtube Show
- Lego Robotics Team
- Drone Lab
- Minecraft gaming Lab
- Gaming Studio
- Programing Beginners
- Mobile Apps Beginners
- Web Design
- Cyber Security
- Escape Box
- Outdoor Survival
(With the Israeli Scouts)
Bringing modern Israel to camp
The image of Israel as shown at camps today is outdated. There is a need to provide kids & teens with positive Israel associations. Innovative content led by enthusiastic Israeli Shlichim will bring an authentic Israel experience to camp, empowering participants to develop as individuals and strengthening their connection with Israel.
Meet the Israeli Shlichim!
Typical day at BIG IDEA
Every day is a special day, filled with an intensive program of wonderful activities and experiences!
Throughout the day, each camper rotates between the two workshops that they have chosen and an Unplugged Activity
(outdoor sports & swimming pool).
We will customize your camp’s daily schedule and make sure that it is the perfect fit.
- 08:50 am - Drop off at camp
- 09:00 am - Morning circle: starting the day with games and Israeli dances
- 09:45 am - First workshop
- 11:15 am - Cookie fruity snack time
- 11:30 am - Unplugged: swimming at the pool / sports / arts & crafts / fun outdoor bonding activities
- 01:15 pm - A delicious and healthy lunch
- 01:45 pm - Second workshop
- 03:15 pm - Cookie fruity snack time
- 03:30 pm - Closure and dismissal
# On Fridays we’ll have Kabbalat Shabbat
How does a partnership look?
We love to partner with other camps!
We believe that through our cooperation we can match our strengths and attract more campers.
Each partner is responsible for:
- BIG IDEA - My Camp
- Program Coordinator & Shlichim
- Workshop Programs & Tech
- Brand & Marketing Support
- Unplugged & Israeli Content
- Local JCC / Camp
- Local Counselors & Director