Dear BIG IDEA family,
Can you believe how long it’s been since we saw each other last summer?
As we are getting ready for summer 2018, we keep bringing up memories of all the amazing times we had together at camp. The best part was to see your children grow, create and make new friendships. We are happy to share the new brochure with you!
Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with friends to bring them to camp with you!
In a survey you took after the summer we asked you to define what is the strongest advantage BIG IDEA has to offer your child.
These were the 5 most popular answers:
- Personal growth at camp
- Strengthening the connection to Israel
- Quality and professionalism of staff and workshops
- Making new international friendships
- A community you want to be a part of
For the question “would you like to come back to BIG IDEA next summer?”, 95.5% of you answered: “Oh, yeah!”.
Your notes motivate us to work harder and to make summer 2018 even BIGGER!
What’s new at BIG IDEA 2018?
- New Workshops – This summer you can get hands-on experience in creating Manga comics and building your own escape rooms.
- Powering up the camp leadership – After 5 years at camp, Yaara Reuveni is taking over as the director of BIG IDEA camps in Israel.
- Newly added location – in addition to our 2-weeks sessions in Meir Shfeya, the beautiful “Neve Hadassa” youth village will host us this summer for the one week sessions during August.
We’re proud to tell you about 2 growing projects we’ve been working on:
- BIG IDEA Gap Year – for high-school graduates who wish to combine Hi-Tech training with 5-9 months of meaningful experiences in Israel.
- BIG IDEA Israeli tech day camps in local JCC’s – bringing Israeli innovation and the BIG IDEA fun to Tenafly NJ, Chicago IL, Rockville MD, and more locations to come.
On a personal note – We wanted to thank you for the trust and faith you are giving us. We promise to continue providing you with the best summer experience in Israel!
Dotan Tamir Nir Gad
CEO & Founder VP